Get in touch

Contact your councillors

If you are a local resident represented by Green Party councillors, and you would like them to act on your behalf, the best way to do this is to contact them directly, because then they can treat your request as casework and use council resources to help you.

You can find your Councillors' contact details on the Leeds City Council website or by clicking the links below.

Farnley and Wortley ward

Hunslet and Riverside ward

Wetherby ward

Contact your local Green Party

If you'd like to get more involved with the Green Party locally, find out  more about what we do, or have a question about our policies, the best way is to get in touch with the local Green Party in your area.

The Leeds City Council area is divided into five local parties.

» You can find the areas covered by each local party and their contact details on this page.

If you're unsure

If you don't know which party is the right one to contact, or your issue relates to a Leeds-wide matter, the Federation has an email address you can contact for help getting your message to the right local party or people.

To get in touch with the Leeds Federation of Green Parties, please email